What is Underworld Mod
Underworld Mod is created by eAndPi that makes use of the Nether's terrain to create a massive cave-world that has overtaken the "Overworld".
Naught but stone, ice cold water, and Monsters en-masse hunting you down in this forever dark place.
Can you survive and thrive in this place where the sun has never shone?
To generate an Underworld map:
SinglePlayer: Just select "Underworld" in the available maps, just like you would select a flat map.
Multiplayer: In the server.properties file, change the line: level-type=DEFAULT to level-type=CAVES, and be sure to delete the level.dat & overworld region files.
Underworld also brings (very) few new blocks & items to help:
- The Brazier is a decorative light-source, but requires flint-and-steel to be smacked on it to light up.
- The Lantern is a dynamic light-source to help you as you venture around in the eternal night of Underworld.
- Hang Vines spawn in the ceiling of this massive cave-system, and are Ore-Dictionaried to vanilla string.
Underworld is extremely young, so there will be bugs and issues. Please help by finding them all!
0.3.12: Recipes by the Campfire
- Added MineTweaker Support for the Metamorphic Table.
- Read here to learn how to add and remove recipes.
- Changed how the Sugar Pile's interact with hostile entities.
- Removed the "Fireflies push hostiles away" ability.
- Made Fireflies "daze" hostiles instead. Hostile entities will now freeze in place and watch the Fireflies.
- Updated Mob-Spawning mechanics.
- Squids are now being force-spawned manually.
- Disabling force-spawn for Roots entities.
- More than doubled amount of mobs allowed to co-exist in a 64x128x64 area (7-16).
- Updated JEI support to 220.127.116.116.
- Trimmed the chance for Moss-Stone to spawn, from 5% to 4%.
Underworld uses several tricks to keep it's worldgen as light-weight as possible, sometimes even managing to complete worldgen 25% faster than vanilla!
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
|Underworld Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2 Mods||Updating||Updating|
|Underworld Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1 Mods||Updating||Updating|
|Underworld Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12 Mods||Updating||Updating|
|Underworld Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Underworld Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Underworld Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Underworld Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|