What it does:
Players can CheckIn and CheckOut jobs. When they are Checked In, they get money every x seconds. You can Configure how much a job is worth every x seconds. You can Configure every how many seconds die Player gets the configured amount for each Job.
RangeSigns: If you are CheckedIn and you leave the range marked on the range-Sign you are automaticaly checked out.
It is like in Real Life. The Owners have to look, that their employees work and don't just hang around. ;)
The config.yml has one point:
- useRangeCheck : if true, this uses Range-Signes
Creating Jobs: This is done in the jobs.yml. Here is an Example with 2 jobs: Miner and OtherJob
jobs: Miner: messageStart: "Hello some strange Miner, welcome in the Mine please start working, or you will get killed" messageEnd: "That was a Hard day. Please come back tomorrow" gainedMoney: 42 everySeconds: 2 OtherJob: messageStart: "I am some fancy welcoming message" messageEnd: "Bye, I hate you" gainedMoney: 9001 everySeconds: 3
This means: A Miner gets every 2 seconds 42 (whatever is your currency)
The Nodes in the jobs.yml: jobs: jobname: messageStart: "message to send on CheckIn" messageEnd: "message to send on CheckOut" gainedMoney: Integer number of money gained every x seconds everySeconds: Integer means it adds every x seconds the money to the account.
HOW TO (create CheckIn / CheckOut / Range-Signs)
CheckIn Sign: Create a Sign with the following:
- line1: checkin
- line2: jobname here
It will then auto fill the Sign.
CheckOut Sign: Create a Sign with the following: line1: checkout line2: jobname here line3: line4: It will then auto fill the Sign.
RangeCheck Sign: Create a Sign with the following:
- line1: rangecheck
- line2: 14x4 (the first value is the x value, the second the z value, meaning 14x4 means: 14 in x direction, 4 in z direction)
The Sign will then auto fill.
- /job join <jobname> : joins a job (to use the CheckIn Sign of this job)
- /job leave : leaves the current job and ends all running CheckIns
- /joblist : lists all available jobs and your current job, if you have one.
- /jobdebugrangesigns : regenerates all Range-Signs which are in the list but already destroyed. (Debug command)
- checkin.sign.create : Permission to create a CheckIn/CheckOut-Sign
- checkin.areasign.create : Permission to create an Range-Sign
- checkin.job.use : Permission to use a sign.
- checkin.sign.debug : Permission to use debug commands.
Permissions: (one of the following)
Economy: (one of the following:)
Be sure to comment or make a support ticket if you need help with the plugin!
- To @garrett2smart87 for the Idea for this plugin.
- To all the Plugin Developers for making good Plugins!
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!