Crafting Dead mod
What is Crafting Dead Mod
Crafting Dead is created by andrewf3rullo14.
CURRENT VERSION: ORIGINS 1.0.7
Check out the huge fleet of servers for multiplayer! Survive the Apocalypse with a friend and conquer the world with tons of guns and melee weapons!
How to Install this Mod:
1. Download and Install Minecraft Forge
2. Download The Latest Version of Aftermath
3. Place it in the 'Mods' folder located in your 'roaming/.minecraft'
(%appdata% to locate 'roaming')
4. Create a new Minecraft profile with Forge 1.6.4 and run! Enjoy!
Crafting Dead is a Multiplayer based mod that puts you into a Zombie Apocalypse. Look for loot, craft base parts and fend off endless masses of zombies. The mod completely changes the way you look at Minecraft. Customize your character with backpacks, clothing, tactical vests and guns! The guns are fully customizable with attachments and paints! Crafting Dead has been around for over two years now and is still constantly evolving. Welcome to Aftermath.
Crafting Dead Custom Flags is a plugin that will allow server owners to edit Crafting Dead player data is specific world guard regions.
(Must visit bukkit page)
A Server Kit comes with the necessary libraries and cauldron jar required to run the mod. You do not have to download this every time you want to update your server. (To update your server, just download the mod.zip and place it in the mods folder in replace of the old version)
Command: /supplydrop [USERNAME]
- /supplydrop help = displays the commands
- /supplydrop spawn [USERNAME] = spawn a supply drop at player location
- /supplydrop add = adds a supply drop spawn location at the player
- /supplydrop clear = removes all spawn locations
- /supplydrop killall = removes all spawned in supply drops
Description: Clears all Random spawns saved
Description: Allows specific player's on a server to place bases
Description: Random TPs a player to a location
Description: Adds a location for players to randomly TP to
Do you think you have what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
|CDO Mod 1.1.2-b1 - OBF.zip||release||1.6.1||25,030||23/05/2017|
|Crafting Dead mod 1.18||Updating||1.18||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod 1.17.1||Updating||1.17.1||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod 1.17||Updating||1.17||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod 1.16.5||Updating||1.16.5||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod 1.16.4||Updating||1.16.4||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod Forge||Updating||Forge||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod Fabric||Updating||Fabric||Updating||Updating|
|Crafting Dead mod 1.15.2||Updating||1.15.2||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/9lifehack or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!