Even though it shares magical theme, this mod was orginally designed to contribute to vanilla flavor, bringing items and features that Minecraft on it's own really lacks. At the same time, it adds things usually added by more global mods with their own progression, but in my mind, absolutely required for fine and comfortable gameplay. I guess this doesn't tell you much...
So let me show you some examples.
By the way, you can find all the recipes and additional info about Enigmatic Legacy on the Wiki: Click
If you encountered a bug or have a suggestion, I beg you, consider posting it on project's issue tracker: Click
Good Old Trinkets:
By the power of Curios API, we have classical representatives of wearable magical stuff - those being Charms and Rings. They will provide you with all sorts of utilitary features... Or, well, not so utilitary.
But familiar trinkets are not everything this mod has to offer - there's also new types, with Spellstones being one of them. Scattered all across all worlds and dimensions, they are infused with powerful elemental magic, bestowing it's bearer powers beyond the human comprehension. Have no fear before the darkest depths of the sea, control the winds with the sole power of your will, exist in multiple places like you don't freakin' care about the relativity. No one will dare to stand in your way!
All you need to create one - some paper, ink, a feather... Oh, few arcane ingredients might be required, too - they call them arcane scrolls for a reason, after all. But with magical runes inscribed all over them, with mystical energies infused into them, they can offer unmatched power in able hands... Or at least make your everyday life a bit easier to cope with.
Since the update 1.2.0, the whole new level of brewing is introduced (more details here). You can now create potions of ultimate power, which combine both powerful effect and long duration.
There are also two brand new potions:
Some amout of simply useful items.
New Dungeon Loot:
Almost all existing dungeons got new stuff in their assortment, both from Enigmatic Legacy itself and from vanilla - to give additional purpose and fun to exploration of them.
Displaying your progress in the mod and the most significant (or dumb) of your achievements.
And the list is far from over. Even more is planned for the future updates.
Few Important Things to Notice:
- Most of the things in the mod are pretty self-explanatory in terms of their purpose - all of them have Shift-tooltip precisely describing how they work.
- All slot types in Curios inventory, except Charms, are not accessible by default. They will be unlocked once you obtain any item of respective type, by either crafting it or finding somewhere in the world. You will receive special notification and related advancement once it happens.
- Spellstones are not craftable - you can only find them in various dungeons, respective to the element they represent (for instance, Blazing Core can be found in Nether Fortress).
- Since update 1.1.0, the mod has extensive config file with a lot of balancing options that allow you to set most of the items as powerful as you see fit, or disable some of them from being obtainable entirely if there's something you don't want having.
- Yes, I pretty much copied Axe of the Skulltaker from Forbidden Magic. It's distributed under WTFPL license, similarly to my creations, and besides - not that it was going to ever update to these versions of the game.
- For reasons not known for me, Theismarius haven't been contacting me in a while, and likely decided to abstain from participation in this project. The good news are that I've actually managed to make pretty good looking things without directly ripping off someone else's precious intellectual property. Still, I have to admit that Terraria and some of it's mods are inspiring my creations, both functionally and visually.
Q: What is your policy about modpacks?
A: You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO, according to WTFPL license under which this addon is distrubuted. But if you're going to include it in some kind of public modpack, I would really appreciate if you let me know.
Q: How the hell you've moved from 1.7.10 straight to 1.14.4?
Currently Supported Languages:
- English (US)
|Enigmatic Legacy Fabric||Updating||Fabric||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy Forge||Updating||Forge||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy Rift||Updating||Rift||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.15||Updating||1.15||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.15-Snapshot||Updating||1.15-Snapshot||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.14.4||Updating||1.14.4||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Enigmatic Legacy 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!