Use the simple commands to create a sequence of checkpoints from start to finish, including any stage checkpoints in-between. Then glide through the checkpoints in order to record your track time. Compete against your friends to see who can get the fastest time.
You can also:
- list all of the checkpoints and their locations (/checkpoint-list)
- change the size of the checkpoints (/checkpoint-radius)
- view who has the fastest time (/course-records)
- wipe all the course records (/records-remove)
/checkpoint-create <unique-name> <course-name> [ start | stage | finish ]
1. Find a good spot for a race course in the air
2. Use /checkpoint-create to create your first checkpoint.
e.g. /checkpoint-create checkpoint1 courseA start
3. Move to the next point you want someone to fly through and use /checkpoint-create to add another checkpoint.
e.g. /checkpoint-create checkpoint2 courseA finish
4. Go back to the start and fly through to record a time.
v1.4 - For use with Spigot/Minecraft 1.13
v1.3 - For use with Spigot/Minecraft 1.12
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!