What is Villager Fix Mod
Villager Fix Mod is created by Epigenetic that makes it so villagers in 1.8+ ignore the mobGriefing rule. As a result villager can harvest and plant crops regardless of the rule's value.
Thanks to FyberOptic for creating FMC, which was used to create this mod.
Thanks to the MCP Team, as MCP was used to create the 1.9+ ports.
This is a jar mod, so it must be installed with a software that supports their use. It is recommended you use MultiMC. To do so, create a new instance, then right click on the instance and select edit instance. Under the advanced section select "Add Jar Mod" (if it is your first time doing so you must click yes to the warning), then simply select wherever you have downloaded the file. Finally launch your game and enjoy.
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This post Villager Fix Mod includes information about:
- villager digger mod 1.7.10