OmniCD is a new lightweight party cooldown tracker. Type
/omnicd to open the option panel.
- Show spells that match current spec, talents, pvp status, equipped trinkets, and Azerite Essence
- Adjust cooldowns based on your spec, talents, and azerite traits
- Detect all in-game cooldown reduction and auto adjust timers on the fly, e.g., Anger Management. Watch it in action
- Display shared cooldown on trinket & racial
- Auto attaches to either the party or raid frames. Works on any sort mode
- Support all spell types and group sizes
- Sort icons by spell type
- Custom spell editor
- Sync mode
- ElvUI, Tukui, ShadowUF, Grid2, VuhDo support (limited to 5-man group)
Are you big Darkness?
You can select either the base or talent modified spell, or both. To ignore normal Sac., check Ultimate Sacrifice only. (Cover of Darkness, Ultimate Sac., Detainment, Dome of Light, Dead of Winter)
Supported spell types
- Spells with charges
- Spells that can activate before triggering it's cooldown, e.g., Presence of Mind
- Spells replaced by talents, e.g., Iceform
- Spells modified by talents, e.g., Blessed Hands, Cover of Darkness
- Limited support: Command Demon and Command Pet abilities display the most recently used spell as pet swaps can happen during combat
If a party member has OmniCD installed, cooldown reduction by spending resources will sync for better accuracy. Almost exclusive to Rogues, the amount of combo points used on a finishing move can vary which effect how much time is reduced on your cooldown. Without sync every finishing move is considered a 5 pointer. Other class spells with this behavior such as Arms Execute has little to no impact.
- Issues or requests: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/omnicd/issues
- Help translate: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/omnicd/localization
- PAB by Kollektiv, OmniBar by Jordons
- Special thanks to everyone who took time to report issues and help translate.
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!