Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item
About The Project
Blueprints datapack combine the use of
doLimitedCrafting gamerule and knowledge book item. You start the game with only a few blueprints (recipes) unlocked and you can't craft anything else unless you find a blueprint for it. Blueprints (knowledge books) can be obtained in various ways at various places (see How To Play section). Found ones can be learned by right-clicking while holding them. Learned blueprints last forever and allow you to craft item that you have learned blueprint for.
Follow these steps to get Blueprints in your Minecraft world:
- Download the latest Blueprints release for the Minecraft version you use.
- Extract downloaded archive.
datapacksto your Minecraft world's datapacks directory:\
%appdata%\.minecraft\saves\[YOUR WORLD NAME]\datapacks
resourcepacksto your Minecraft resourcepacks directory:\
- Enable Blueprints resourcepack in game settings.
- Rejoin world or open chat and type:
How To Play
- You start the game with only several common blueprints unlocked. You can't craft anything else.
- There are 3 tiers of blueprints: Tier 1 (green), Tier 2 (blue), Tier 3 (red). Tier 1 is the most most common tier and can be found almost everywhere, while the rarest Tier 3 blueprints can be found only in the end. Each tier has its set of items (see documentation for more details). IMPORTANT : While the diamond pickaxe is a tier 3 item you can still build a nether portal using buckets.
- Right-click blueprints to learn them.
- After you unlock an item, you can craft it.
For more examples, please refer to the Documentation
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Vinderguy - Vinderguy#2666 - [email protected]
Project Link: https://github.com/Vinderguy/Blueprints
|Blueprints v1.2.1||R||1.14.4 +4||15||11/09/2019|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.20.2||Updating||1.20.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.20.1||Updating||1.20.1||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.20||Updating||1.20||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.19.2||Updating||1.19.2||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.19.1||Updating||1.19.1||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.19||Updating||1.19||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.18||Updating||1.18||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item 1.17.1||Updating||1.17.1||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item Forge||Updating||Forge||Updating||Updating|
|Blueprints - Require recipe to craft item Fabric||Updating||Fabric||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/9lifehack or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!