Note: newer versions of this mod require AutoRegLib.
What is Morph-o-Tool?
Morph-o-Tool is a simple mod, it adds only a single item, the Morphing Tool.
Morph-o-Tool is a mod that allows players to customize their tools in Minecraft. With this mod, players can use a single tool for multiple tasks, making it easier to switch between different modes of gameplay. The tool can be customized to include different modes, each with its own unique abilities.
The mod is compatible with Minecraft versions 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, and 1.14.4, and requires the Minecraft Forge API to work.
Features of Morph-o-Tool
Morph-o-Tool has several features that make it a valuable addition to any Minecraft player's toolkit. Here are some of its key features:
Multiple Modes: With Morph-o-Tool, players can create a tool with multiple modes, each with unique abilities. For example, a single pickaxe can be customized to work as a shovel, axe, and hoe.
Customization: The mod allows players to customize the tool by choosing which modes to include and assigning them to specific keys on the keyboard.
Durability: Morph-o-Tool has a durability system that allows players to use the tool for a certain number of times before it breaks. The durability of the tool can be increased by using specific items, such as diamonds or emeralds.
Compatibility: The mod is compatible with other mods, making it possible to use it alongside other gameplay mods.
Tips and Tricks for Using Morph-o-Tool
Assign keys to modes: The customization feature of Morph-o-Tool is one of its most useful features. To make the most of this feature, assign keys to each mode based on their functionality. For example, assign the shovel mode to the "R" key, axe mode to the "F" key, and hoe mode to the "V" key.
Use the durability system wisely: The durability system in Morph-o-Tool can be a lifesaver in tough situations. However, it's important to use it wisely. Always keep an eye on the durability of your tool and repair it when necessary. To repair the tool, use the same item used to increase its durability.
Experiment with different modes: Morph-o-Tool has several modes that can be assigned to the tool. Experiment with different modes to discover which ones work best for your playstyle. For example, the torch mode can be useful when exploring caves, while the shear mode can be used for farming wool from sheep.
Combine with other mods: Morph-o-Tool is compatible with other mods, making it possible to use it alongside other gameplay mods. Try combining Morph-o-Tool with other mods to discover new and exciting gameplay possibilities.
Morph-o-Tool is a versatile Minecraft mod that allows players to customize their tools for multiple tasks. With its unique features and customization options, this mod can enhance gameplay and make the game more enjoyable. Use the tips and tricks provided in this article to make the most of Morph-o-Tool and take your Minecraft experience to the next level.
The Morphing Tool can mimic any wrench, screwdriver, hammer or wand made of twigs and petals you throw at it, making it the perfect "omni-wrench" style item.
- To add a wrench style item to it, craft the Morph-o-Tool alongside the item.
- Whenever you look at a block from the mod that adds that item, the Morphing Tool will turn into the item you added.
- You get the actual item from the mod, not an emulation of the item or a container. This ensures 100% compatibility with that item's functionality.
- The item gets some NBT data tacked on to it to change its name and ensure the game knows to change it back when you look away.
- Since you get the actual item, you can use it for crafting but you probably shouldn't, as you'll lose all other attached items.
- If you don't want the item to switch (say you have an item that does a binding style function), press F and put it in your off hand. It only morphs while in the main hand.
- While in the standard "Morphing Tool" item, you can use it to rotate blocks using the forge rotation system. It should handle all vanilla blocks and most mod blocks.
- To remove items attached to it, drop the item using Q while shifting and it's morphed into the item you want to remove.
- (New in version 21) Hold shift and use the scroll wheel while the tool is held to manually morph it.
The config file for the mod includes the following:
- An option to allow every single item to be attached. Disabled by default.
- A blacklist for mods that should not have items attached.
- A whitelist for names where items that contain them should be able to be attached (like wrench, screwdriver, hammer...)
- A whitelist for specific items that don't contain the previous names that should also able to be attached (like the Botania Wand of the Forest)
- An alias list. Allows you to redirect one mod to another. For example, RFTools adds the Smart Wrench, and the alias list contains "rftoolsdim=rftools", so when you look at an RFTools Dimensions block (different mod) while you have a Smart Wrench, it'll grab that instead. Other aliases include Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Expansion, for example.
Join us on Discord:
If you have any problems with the mod or just want to contact me, you can find me on Twitter (@Vazkii) or IRC (#vazkii on irc.esper.net).
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/9lifehack or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!