What is Necromancy Mod
Necromancy is cretaed by AtomicStryker that allows you to play god.
You take bodyparts from slain foes, stitch them together as you see fit, and reanimate the horrifying resulting. Enjoy.
Taken over from sirolf2009, see original thread http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1571429-
What this mod adds:
- collect the Lifeblood and the Souls of your Enemies
- 9 new Items, 2 of which are weapons and 1 helmet, also a Brain on a Stick
- Blood chalices spawn in the Nether
- a secret and terrifying ranged weapon
- custom Village spawns with Necromantic Traders
- 2 new hostile Mobs spawning along with Zombies and Skeletons
- API for new Necromantic Entities to be introduced
- craft and animate your own Minions from 16 different Creature's parts and subsequent stats
- over 1000 combinations possible unless Math
- 4 new Blocks such as the Surgical/Summoning Altar or the Sewing Machine
- 4 Necromantic Achievements
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!