What is TechReborn Mod
TechReborn Mod brings back GregTech 4 to life for modern Minecraft. It adds most of GT2.78c’s features and behaviours in the game, with many twists, and some editions. Its goal is to be more compatible with other mods than GregTech, and most importantly, to become a standalone mod, compatible with but not reliant on IC2.
- Forge Multipart IC2 cables
- Quantum tank: Nearly infinite storage for one type of fluid ( keep fluids when wrenched)
- Quantum chest: Nearly infinite storage for one type of item ( keep items when wrenched)
- Advanced lava generator: Drains lava faster but also generates more power
- IDSU: Stores power that can be shared between them (Think ender chest for power)
- LESU: Stores more power the more Lesu storage blocks around it
- Multiblock Blast furnace: required to create Steel/Titanium/Chrome .
- Rock Cutter: A tool consuming power in return for the Silk tuch enchant
- Industrial Sawmill: turn most types of wood into 6 planks and sawdust
- Advanced version of the IC2 tools
- A load of machines to craft components for these items and machines
This mod requires ic2 to be installed to work to its fullest capabilty. It will run without ic2. and work with RF
TechReborn requires RebornCore
How to install Mod:
(1) Install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds with the mod
(2) Download the Mod.
(3) Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
(4) Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
(5) Start Minecraft and enjoy!
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9, 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/9lifehack or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!