Note: this mod requires AutoRegLib.
Akashic Tome is a mod based on Morph-o-Tool. The only item it adds is the Akashic Tome, crafted with a Book and a Bookshelf. The basic concept (and code) is the same, but they are functionally different. Check out the images tab for some pics.
The Akashic Tome can be combined with mods' documentation books, and can store as many as you can fit in there.
- To add a book to it, simply combine them in the crafting table. You can have as many as you want, including duplicates.
- You get the actual item from the mod, not an emulation of the item or a container. This ensures 100% compatibility with that item's functionality.
- The item gets some NBT data tacked on to it to change its name and ensure the game knows to change it back properly.
- Since you get the actual item, you can use it for crafting but you probably shouldn't, as you'll lose all other attached items.
- To morph the tome into another mod's documentation book that is added to it, simply right click and pick the one you want.
- Shift-right clicking a block from a mod that has a book added to the tome will morph the tome into that book. If you have multiple from the same mod, it'll take the first added.
- To unmorph back into the tome, left click the air.
- While in the standard "Akashic Tome" item, you can right click a block that does not have a documentation book to be taken to its wiki (this uses the Botania Wiki API, and will default to the FTB wiki)
- To remove items attached to it, drop the item using Q while shifting and it's morphed into the item you want to remove.
The config file for the mod includes the following:
- An option to allow every single item to be attached. Disabled by default.
- A blacklist for mods that should not have items attached.
- A whitelist for names where items that contain them should be able to be attached (like book, tome, lexicon...)
- A whitelist for specific items that don't contain the previous names that should also able to be attached.
- An alias list. Allows you to redirect one mod to another. For example, RFTools adds the Smart Wrench, and the alias list contains "rftoolsdim=rftools", so when you look at an RFTools Dimensions block (different mod) while you have a Smart Wrench, it'll grab that instead. Other aliases include Thermal Dynamics to Thermal Expansion, for example.
Tips and Tricks for Playing with Akashic Tome Mod
Tip #1: Organize Your Mods
One of the best things about Akashic Tome is that it allows players to access multiple mods in one place. However, it can become overwhelming if you have too many mods installed. To avoid this, it's essential to organize your mods in a logical and easy-to-understand manner. For example, you could group your mods by type, such as utility mods, decorative mods, or gameplay mods.
Tip #2: Customize Your Hotkeys
Akashic Tome has a default hotkey (default is 'G') that allows players to open the mod. However, you can customize this hotkey to a key that you prefer. To customize the hotkey, go to the game settings, then click on the Controls tab. Scroll down until you see the Akashic Tome keybinding option, and then click on it to change the key.
Tip #3: Utilize the Search Function
Akashic Tome has a search function that allows players to quickly find the mod they are looking for. To use this function, open Akashic Tome and click on the search bar. Then, type in the name of the mod you are looking for, and the list will be filtered accordingly. This is especially useful if you have a lot of mods installed and can't find a specific one.
Tip #4: Add Your Own Mods
Akashic Tome comes with a variety of mods already installed, but you can also add your own mods to the modpack. To do this, simply drop the mod's .jar file into the mods folder located in the Minecraft directory. Then, restart the game, and the new mod should appear in Akashic Tome.
Tip #5: Keep Your Mods Updated
Like any other mod, it's essential to keep your mods updated to ensure that they work correctly. Akashic Tome will notify you when a mod has an update available, so make sure to update them regularly. You can do this by clicking on the mod in Akashic Tome and then clicking on the Update button.
Tip #6: Use Akashic Tome for Troubleshooting
Akashic Tome can also be a helpful tool when troubleshooting mods. If you are experiencing issues with a mod, try disabling it in Akashic Tome and then re-enabling it to see if that solves the problem. Additionally, if you are unsure if two mods are compatible, you can check if they both appear in Akashic Tome. If they do, they are likely compatible.
Join us on Discord:
If you have any problems with the mod or just want to contact me, you can find me on Twitter (@Vazkii) or IRC (#vazkii on irc.esper.net).
|Akashic Tome 1.20.2||Updating||1.20.2||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.20.1||Updating||1.20.1||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.20||Updating||1.20||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.19.2||Updating||1.19.2||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.19.1||Updating||1.19.1||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.19||Updating||1.19||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.18||Updating||1.18||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome 1.17.1||Updating||1.17.1||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome Forge||Updating||Forge||Updating||Updating|
|Akashic Tome Fabric||Updating||Fabric||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/9lifehack or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!