On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr)
On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr)
Formerly known as On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC)
zer0Kerbal adopts for curation a continuation of On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC) by `Orum', now continued by the cooperative efforts of 4x4cheesecake, LinuxGuruGamer, and zer0Kerbal.
On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC) is a plugin to simulate fuel cells in Kerbal Space Program (KSP), and do a better job of it than stock's use of a resource converter. The main difference is it only generates electricity when it's really needed (batteries almost empty), and otherwise lets electricity of a craft float up and down, as it might in a solar powered vehicle when the sun is eclipsed by another celestial body. It also allows fuel cells to generate byproducts, aimed at supporting life support mods like TACLS.
The plugin requires a set of Module Manager patches to function, as it does not do anything unless integrated into a part. There are two different sets of patches available on CKAN or SpaceDock. One set that copies the fuel cells from Stock, Universal Storage 2, Jatwaa Demolitions Co, and Solid Fuel Cells (soon more) and replaces the stock modules with ODFC with three modes (four if Community Resource Pack is installed correctly) of operation. Also adds a 0.5 EC/s multimode fuel cell to all stock command pods (easily disabled since in separate patch) Another set that modifies the same set of parts instead of copying them.
- adjustable fuel cell use - much more than just On/Off operation
- multiple fuel modes (serial usage - one mode at a time)
- variable activation threshold
- configurable to produce byproducts (so O+H2 = EC + H2O)
- very small memory footprint
- Brown and Black out protection assistance
- PAW (Part Action Window / Right Click Menu) grouping with auto collapse, click the down arrow to drop the ODFC control panel down (KSP 1.7.1).
- Two new features from the game settings:
- Stall: fuel cell stops working if vessel total electric charge falls to close to zero (0f) and will not start until there is more electric charge. Fuel cells require EC to work.
- autoSwitch: automatically switched fuel mode looking for fuel if the current mode becomes fuel deprived.
- more features coming soon
Installation Directions (assumes basic KSP mod installation knowledge):
- Extract to your KSP folder.
- Install related ModuleManager patches.
|v22.214.171.124 - Set SCE to AUX||R||1.7.3 +2||1||23/09/2019|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.7.5||Updating||1.7.5||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.7.4||Updating||1.7.4||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.7.3||Updating||1.7.3||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.7.2||Updating||1.7.2||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.7.1||Updating||1.7.1||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.7||Updating||1.7||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.6.1||Updating||1.6.1||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.6.0||Updating||1.6.0||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.5.1||Updating||1.5.1||Updating||Updating|
|On Demand Fuel Cells Refueled (ODFCr) 1.5||Updating||1.5||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube and want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mods, addons, plugins, ... which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/9lifehack or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!